Thursday, October 29, 2009

god's heart

This was from my prayer time today:

(this was actually part of a song)

Let the fragrance of my praise, FILL this holy place.
Let the fragrance of my worship STEAL YOUR HEART!

Lord, let me catch your eye. Lord, let me be the one that you look down upon and you hush your angels while they are singing so that you can hear my voice singing out to you. Let me be worth talking about. Let me take your breath away.


isn't it amazing to know that we actually have a real and true romance and God? that no matter what we've done or said or thought about, He still calls us His beloved? He still calls us His children. He still sets us apart to be used for something amazing. oh, to live a life that would be worthy of a thief of God's heart. but that's the thing. there's nothing i'll ever be able to do to be worthy of it. all He asks is that i just love Him. just include Him in my day. and love others like He loves me.

signed,
the thief

No comments:

Post a Comment